STI Norland is expanding its team in Spain
The manufacturer of solar trackers and fixed-tilt structures offers positions in Valladolid and Navarre.
For the upcoming construction of a PV plant in Renedo de Esgueva, in the province of Valladolid, STI Norland is hiring the impressive number of 50 laborers. Successful candidates will have:
- An occupational risk prevention course of 20 hours in installations, repairs, assemblies, metallic structures, locksmith, and metallic carpentry.
- A driving license and own vehicle.
- A sound command of Spanish language.
STI Norland is also looking for an officer to join its Proposal Area team at the company’s HQ in Pamplona, Navarre. Successful candidates will comply with these requirements:
- Graduated in Business Administration, Business Administration and Law, Economics, International Trade, Industrial Engineering, or Technical Engineering.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a similar position.
- C1 level of English, other languages are valuable.
- Good command of the Microsoft Office package.
- Valuable knowledge of SAP is valuable.
- Driving license.
- Availability to travel.
If you are interested in any of these offers, please click here.