Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System
At STI Norland, we rigorously comply with our own Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System, with which we seek to maintain business excellence for the following purposes:
- Achieve Continuous Improvement in all our processes and in the projects offered to customers.
- Establish quality and environmental management objectives.
- Minimize the ecological footprint produced by our activity.
- Keep our staff trained and up to date with the latest techniques and resources in the sector.
- Rigorously comply with all legal and environmental requirements that affect our activity in every country where we carry out assembly work.
Quality and Experience
STI Norland has TÜV Rheinland quality certifications in its Management and Environmental Management systems and processes.
The quality of its products is endorsed by:
Register of Accredited Companies (REA)
Commitment to comprehensive project management
STI Norland accompanies its customers in all phases of the project, providing its know-how to ensure their success
Highly qualified personnel
One of the company’s main assets is its highly qualified personnel with extensive experience in the diverse sectors required by the projects it undertakes.
STI Norland is made up of a great team of professionals whose talent, skills and dedication have helped to establish the company as a benchmark in the sector for more than two decades
The engineering and design of its products is designed to optimize structural behavior combined with:
- Utilization of materials.
- Construction simplicity.
- Robustness and durability.
- The aesthetics of the assembly.
- The logistics of the supply.
- Ease of on-site assembly.
- Economy of resources and energy.
In addition, the meticulous analysis of the elasticity and structural flexibility parameters, as essential elements of damping and reduction of stress and fatigue of the metal structures, increases the durability and guarantee of the products offered.
Guaranteed trusted solutions
STI Norland guarantees the quality of its projects and the fulfillment of all contractual requirements with customers, through insurance policies with its international partner MARSH.
It has civil liability insurance provided by AIG (American International Group, Inc.) with coverage for most countries worldwide, guaranteeing the liability of the parent company and its subsidiaries. This guarantee is also backed with additional local policies to cover the more specific regulations of each country or particular project requirements.
Works with 100% bankable products
In addition to complying with the technical requirements for its products, STI Norland has shown throughout its more than 20 years of existence that it is a solid and trustworthy company. Since its creation in 1996:
- The company has NOT modified its legal status.
- It has NOT made changes to the company name.
- It does NOT own stocks or shares in consortia or joint ventures.
- It does NOT have any commercial agreements with other companies or industrial groups that may affect its customers or their projects.
At the same time, STI Norland and all its subsidiaries comply with all legal and financial obligations in accordance with the governing laws of each country.
The projects in which STI Norland has participated are funded by highly reputable banks and financial institutions. Their high quality has been tested by carrying out various Due Diligence techniques.